Cheers to another fall weekend!
I hope you have fabulous plans that include
some outdoor activities.Awkward:
- When you accidentally hit the person in front of you with a coat hanger while waiting online at Old Navy.
- When that little message pops up on your phone...Storage Almost Full!
- The couple that decided it was a brilliant idea to go to self checkout with a cart full of produce when there was huge line.
- Trying to eat pasta in public and not look like a 3 year old.
- When the Mr. does a Costco run all by himself!!
- Finding a shirt you looked for all summer long amongst your sweaters that you pulled out for Fall.
- Having a beautiful, organized closet after switching over summer clothes to fall/winter. (Can't say how long that will last though)
- Going to an art show for a friend. You can check out her work at Gratefully, Danielle. Her name is Denise.
- The Mr. saving a woman from getting pummeled with an outdoor umbrella that blew over in the wind.
- Being able to eat Alfresco again because the weather is nice out
Wearing a classic look today and
playing up the black and white.
A friend of mine bought a pair of window pane pants
and another friend
told her they were old lady pants.
This is simply not true.
Window pane is a classic style and can be worn that way.
It can also be seen all over the place in street style
and it is a favorite of many celebrities.
What makes a pattern or item "old" looking
is usually in the way you style it.
I paired a lace up top with my pants
for a fresh, updated look.
Target top and pants
Kate Spade bracelets