-

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I Think Fall Is Really Here To Stay!

I don't know about you, 
but we are having the most delightful weather!
Crisp, cool air, leaves are beginning to change 
and of course the fashion.
No one loves fall clothes more than I do.
The layering, the colors, the coziness and the boots.
I am this very day switching out all my summer things 
for fall and winter. 
 I love to do that and don't find it a chore at all. 
 Especially when I come across a forgotten item
that I can't wait to style for fall.
For this look I just took a plain shirt dress 
and popped a button up underneath. 
 The plaid gives the dress more pattern and interest. 
 I paired the look with my fringed booties
 and a pendent necklace.
  The pendent necklace is in keeping with the long lines created by the dress.  
Everyone wants to look elongated right?!

Have you made the fall transition yet?
Do you love it or hate it?

TJ Maxx dress
J.Crew button up
Online boutique (can't remember) necklace
H & M bracelets
Target booties 

No comments: