-

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I "FALL" for Polka Dots

Fall weather just keeps flirting with us
 here in the Carolina's.
I just want it to come and stay for awhile!
I am slowly starting to dig out my fall/winter shoes
 and put away the sandals.  
At least my feet can scream cool weather 
even if it's not really true.
I choose this polka dot shirt,
 because, well,
 who doesn't smile when they see polka dots. 
 The long sleeves were perfect for cooler temps in the morning
 and the light weight was great
 for when it inevitabley warmed up.
A fun blouse and some wedged booties 
can turn a plain old pair of jeans into
 a fun, fall outfit.

Are you excited about the change over of clothes
 or are you sad to say goodbye to your summer looks?


Loft blouse
Gap jeans
Liuid booties
Handpicked necklace
New York & Co belt

No comments: