-

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Looking For A Unique Holiday Gift?

I am teaming up with oNecklace for the 3rd year.
I have enjoyed everything I have received from them. 
 In fact I still wear the pieces all of the time.
This year they have some fun new things.
 My items arrived with great packaging 
and it was exciting to open up that little purple box!
I chose the Capital Letters Monogram Earrings.
  I decided to just go for my first and last initial
 since the B and R works so well together.
I also chose this fun Circle Signature Necklace.
 I just sent in my signature and they put it on a necklace.
  How cool is that??
The earrings are a great size and are comfortable on the ears. 
 Not heavy at all.  
The signature necklace is great for everyday wear
 and makes a great conversation piece. 
 I opted for the 14 inch chain,
 but you have a choice of 5 different lengths.
I am impressed with my jewelry choices and 
see myself wearing them all the time.   
Both items are 24k gold plating onto
 the surface of sterling silver.   
If you are interested in these kinds of pieces
 or any other personalized jewlery
 hop over to oNecklace.

Be sure to use the discount code silvergirl10 to receive 10% off.

Thanks to oNecklace for allowing me to team up with them 
again this holiday season.
Now pop on over and find yourself a fabulous piece of jewelry!

Banana Republic sweater
Loft skirt
Mattiste boots

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable earrings. Also love your outfit!!!!!