-

Friday, November 4, 2016

Awkward and Awesome Friday


Are you having a great November yet?
Have you gotten a holiday coffee from Starbucks 
or enjoyed the leaves changing color on the trees?
Awkward:
  • When the light bulb in your closet is defective and every time you turn on the light it turns your closet into an old school disco.
  • When the lady in front of you at the grocery store pulls out all her matching, in great condition, reusable grocery bags and you pull out your mismatched, not in that great condition,  a different random logo on each bag, reusable grocery bags.
  • When your yoga instructor has talked up the song she is going to play for savasana all class and about 2 min. into savasana the song suddenly changes to the Beatles, She Loves You.
  • When you change up your daily facial routine and add two new products and you start breaking out, but you don't know which product is causing the break out.
  • When you have kayaked for 2 days in a row and the next yoga class the instructor announces, we are gonna work on strengthening our shoulders.  I may not be able to move my arms at all tomorrow!!
 Awesome:
  • The first night we stayed out at our new lake house.
  • Hiking with friends in Blowing Rock, NC.
  • Getting kayaks for the lake.
  • Cracking a recipe you had in a restaurant that you have been trying to figure out for a while.
  • Hosting my 5th annual pajama party for my girl friends.
 
 I don't know about where you live, 
but it seems that fall weather and rain
 has abandoned us here in the Carolinas. 
 I am struggling with getting dressed. 
  I want boots and scarves and sweaters.
  All I have is fall looking shirts to work with.
  What is a poor girl to do???

What is the weather where you live?
Are you getting to play with cold weather clothing yet?

Old Navy shirt and necklace
Gap jeans
Target sneakers





1 comment:

One Tick to Be Sick said...

You're right, NC does not feel like fall. The leaves have started changing around me but the weather is still hot. Makes me sad! I want fall and I'm scared it'll just rush into winter, skipping over the cool breezes. I love your doggy's appearance in the first photo, btw! Love this outfit. You look good!