-

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am just a big baby!

This summer I developed "tennis elbow".  Since I haven't played tennis since I was in the 8th grade, I am calling this "power yoga elbow".  Anyway, I ended up getting a cortisone shot in my elbow.  Let me tell you that I have never had anything so painful ~ ever!  I probably shouldn't have let it get so bad before I went in, but I had no idea the pain that would insue.
Well, I had to go back today, because frankly it never went completely away and is starting to interfere with my daily life.  Once again I waited, because truthfully, I was scared to death to go back and get another one of those injects. 
I will not lie to you, I was nauseated, sweating and hardly breathing walking into that appointment.  
The good news is, he decided I would benefit from physical therapy more this time than the injection and we would revisit the possibility of an injection after PT.  It felt like a million pounds had been lifted off of my chest!  I am sure PT will not be a cake walk and there is still a possibility of an injection in the future, but the news certainly made my day today!


What do you wear when you are completely terrified??

Denim of course!  Nobody looks like a wimp or a loser in denim right!?
And of course the cowboy boots add that just needed touch of bad ass!  Okay, maybe I'm just trying to bolster my confidence, these really aren't bad ass cowboy boots.
blue stripe shirt-GAP-on sale-$9
blue jean jacket-Levis-$?
blue jeans-GAP-trade in-$49
boots-gifted-Gianni Bini
scarf-gifted
earrings-Leah & Co-$12
watch-gifted-Tocs
bracelet-gifted
                                                      




Remember to check back this week for the Giveaway!                               

1 comment:

Lise Marie said...

You look like the OPPOSITE of wimp. You rock this look!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/2010/11/dancing-in-rain.html