-

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Copy Cat

So here we are, the last Sunday in the month of August.  How did that happen so quickly??
I guess I need to start making plans for a fun filled holiday weekend for next Sat. and Sun.
Do you have anything fun planned?

On to today's challenge! The 21 Day Challenge is Copy Cat day.  Who doesn't love just copying a look that you love?  Easy, no thinking involved and usually turns out pretty cute.  You know how sometimes those "cute" ideas in your head are disasters in real life.  This is pretty much a sure thing.
My inspiration photo is from The Land's End Canvas catalog via Pinterest.
It just seems to call out the end of summer to me and so I just went with it....
As you can see I ditched the stripe tank and went with the sequin trim tank. 
 In all honesty, I wasn't wearing my glasses when I first saw the picture and didn't even realize the tank was striped.
 ha ha

I just love the red scarf as an accent piece and it is something I never would have picked on my own.

The back of my tank is a racer back and I just love that. 
 Anyone see the maxi Joshua & Anya designed on Project Runway this past week?

Peace Out and enjoy your Sunday!

sequin trimmed tank-Banana Republic
shorts- T.J. Maxx about a million years ago
tennies-Jack Purcell
scarf-accessory swap


4 comments:

Kayla said...

Very well done!

Kayla
Freckles in April

Pam@Over50feeling40 said...

Wow, Brett, you are a great copy cat...this looks amazing..you did a fabulous job!!

Jordan Streetman said...

I love how you tied that scarf and it's the perfect pop of color!

Tracy said...

You look so much better in this outfit than the model. I absolutely love this on you. Red near your face is GORgeous.