Son2 loves Peeps, but only the yellow ones, husband loves Reese's Eggs, Son1 loves what I call the dreadful Cadbury Eggs.
As for me, I have a thing for Robin's Eggs.
What is your favorite Easter candy?
- When the woman standing in front of you in line has on waaay too much of a hideous perfume.
- Son1 trying to teach me how to skateboard. My career ended before it ever began and I have the bloody elbow to prove it.
- Realizing my fly was open the entire time I was taking outfit shots the other day.
- A random lady knocking on my door asking if the ping pong table we tried to give away during our weekend garage sale was still available.
- Getting free samples of a beauty product that you liked so much you will actually purchase the product.
- Husband gifting me a Starbucks gift card for no reason.
- Ordering drive-thru and finding an extra order of fries in the bag that you didn't ask for.
- Spontaneous lunch/dinner with a friend.
- While in the doctor's office waiting room you discover a People Magazine from that week!
As you can see I am still on my pattern mixing roll.
I liked the idea of my coat being the same length as my dress.
Kind of a 60ish vibe I thought.
I kept the accessories simple
because I wanted the coat to take center stage.
Let me know your awkward or awesome moments
along with your favorite Easter candy
in the comments.