- Thinking I am spraying hair product in my hair when in actuality I am spraying body spray in my hair.
- The couple making out in the car in front of me at the red light. I can't tell you the last time I saw something like that.
- When you realize the dog has figured out how to open the treat bin and is helping himself to dog treats whenever he wants them.
- When you and someone else are trying to share an umbrella that isn't big enough for two. Their right side is dry and your left side is dry, but that is about it.
- Having a conversation with someone and not remembering who they are until you get home later that day.
- Celebrating 28 years of marriage last Saturday.
- A surprise visit from a college friend I haven't seen in forever.
- My new favorite saying: Were you thinking or were you drinking?
- The used book store.
- An impromptu weekend beach trip with a girl friend!
As I mentioned last weekend was husband and my anniversary.
He gave me this cute little dress as a gift!
He did good didn't he???
Let's hear your awkward and awesome moments
this week in the comments.