Happy Black Friday...if you are into that!
Personally, not my cup of tea, but the husband loves it.Awkward:
- When the Thanksgiving shopping at Costco is so bad that they hire a cop to direct traffic in the parking lot.
- A robbery at gunpoint at the Gap in the shopping center across from my neighborhood.
- The family is all sitting together watching a TV show when suddenly the dog farts a silent, but deadly fart!
- Have you tried that hack to use a razor to get the pills off of a sweater? Well, my attempt was a total failure and the sweater ended up looking worse than it did before I tried to make it look better.
- The husband telling me that turkeys are 37 cents a pound at a grocery store, but fails to tell me that you must buy $35 worth of groceries. Then, the lady checking me out insisted I go buy $35 worth of groceries. I had just finished my major shopping. Talk about pressure. I felt like I was on a game show or something.
- Finding $8 in your coat pocket from last year.
- Getting tickets to see the original Miracle On 34th Street at the IMAX theater.
- The perfect Thanksgiving Day.
- Online Black Friday shopping.
- Left over pumpkin pie for breakfast.
I thought it was appropriate to wear black for Black Friday.
I love a great Fair Isle sweater and the combo of black and white
just looks so classic.
Kept it simple and clean.
If you are a Black Friday shopper,
I hope you find the deals you were looking for!
If you are like me and stayed home to start thinking about Christmas decorating...
I hope your tree doesn't lean, no ornaments break
and you find a new favorite Christmas carol.
Gap shirt and jeans
Old Navy sweater