-

Monday, November 9, 2015

oNecklace Review

My friends over at oNecklace have sent me
 two pieces of jewelry to review.
I am a fan of their jewelry and wear the 
other pieces I own all the time.
 
It came to me in this great gift box
 and makes a beautiful presentation if you wish to give a piece as a gift.
The piece with the 3 initials is a bracelet.
  I own the matching necklace and
 loved the idea of this look as a bracelet. 
 I wear the necklace all the time and will probably wear 
the bracelet all the time as well.
The bar necklace is a piece that I have been wanting for a while now.  
I especially like the size of the bar
 and the fact that it can be personalized.
I own a bar necklace I got somewhere else
 and have never liked it because the bar was too long.
  This one is the perfect size. 
 You can also choose the length of your necklace.
  I chose the 14 inch length. 
 I love this necklace alone,
 but think it will be a great layering piece too.
I was very pleased with my bracelet. 
 It is a good weight and you can choose
 the length suited best for your wrist.
I did go ahead and try layering my bracelet,
 because who can resist arm candy?

The pieces I received are 24 Gold plate,
 but they also offer their jewelry in 14K Gold or Sterling Silver.

oNecklace has been around since 2001
and specializes in personalized jewelry.

The folks at oNecklace have given me a code to pass
on to you for 10% off.
  The code is silvergirl10.

They have so many great items to choose from 
including rings and earrings.

Go check them out here and see if you can find something amazing
 for yourself or for someone else.

I received these items from oNecklace,
 but all opinions are my own.

No comments: