-

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Blanket Wrap

This fall the blanket wrap, poncho or cape has made quite a stir.
Since I am not Olivia Pope, I don't think I can pull off a cape.
Since I lived through the poncho way back when, 
I will not be repeating that.
But, the blanket wrap....
I can get on board with that.
I love the ease, the warmth and the look.
A wrap is much easier to pull off than
 a poncho or a cape in my opinion.
It just looks so effortless, yet chic.
This is something a woman of any age can wear.
To me this trend is the perfect answer to what to wear
 when you live in a climate that really doesn't get that cold.
  If you don't have an actual blanket wrap,
 use a blanket scarf to do the trick. 
 This is a look that I think you will love and wear a lot.

Do you have a blanket wrap, poncho or cape?
Have you been wearing it yet?

Express shirt
J.Crew cords
Target booties
Old Navy wrap
Handpicked necklace
Nordstrom Rack belt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That reminds me, I still haven't watched latest episode of Scandal! I need to do that asap! And I love your blanket wrap!

http://elementsofellis.com/

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Really cute outfit, Brett! Love the wrap!