I have made my peace with being back in the real world
after my vacation!
life goes on as it will -
whether we want it to or not.Awkward:
- Seeing someone and you are not sure if you actually know them or if they just look like someone you know.
- The 2 weeks that the dreaded Bradford Pear trees are in bloom in your neighborhood and you suffer from puffy, watery eyes, runny nose and a constant headache.
- Finally realizing after trying 4 different pairs of contact lenses that they just aren't working and that you will be an eyeglasses wearer for the rest of your life.
- Watching that mom crawling up the giant kids slide to retrieve her screaming child.
- The very last episode ever of Downton Abbey. I will miss all of my English friends and their wonderful stories.
- Mexican Street Corn - you have never had it, go find some immediately!
- Spending an evening in Charleston with friends in their historical Charleston home.
- Perfect beach weather!
- Celebrating a friends 50th birthday over an entire weekend.
- A freshly cleaned out, organized closet.
Keeping with my spring theme this week.
A little pattern mixing of florals and checks.
So fresh and fun.
Did you have an awesome week or an awkward week?
Joe Fresh shirt
Old Navy skirt
Handpicked cuff and necklace