-

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Reality Bites

Yes, I am still alive and kicking.
I had the hardest time re-entering life after my lovely beach trips!
The weather is nice and warm
 and visions of sand and water still fill my head.
Who wants to get back to reality when that's what is on your mind?
Not to mention the fun with family half the week 
and fun with friends the other half.
As Adele says...
*"Life is a party to be thrown."
Trying to find my spring weather self with this outfit.
What's more spring that green woven pants?
I always ponder the top to pair with these pants.
Today I went for classic chambray.
Gold accents to pull it all together.

Are you dressing for spring yet or is it still winter where you are?

Banana Republic shirt
J.Crew pants
Sam Edelman flats
Handpicked necklace
Target belt


* lyrics in "A Million Years Ago"

No comments: