-

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Embroidery and Eyelet

Happy Hump Day Lovelies!
Is this week going by really slow for anyone else?
Do you think up outfits in your head? 
 Do you see an inspiration and start thinking...
what is in my closet that I can create a similar look with?
I didn't exactly see this look anywhere,
 it is a combo of looks I have seen so far this summer. 
 I wasn't even sure if it would work once I put it on. 
 You know the dreaded...
it looks good in my head -
 why does it look so bad in real life?
Well, this look was a winner in my head and in real life! 
 Embroidery and eyelet are so feminine and summery. 
 I decided to add pops of pink to
 make it even more feminine looking.  

What combo have you dreamed up in your head that looked great in real life?

Versona top
Gap skirt
Jack Rogers sandals
F21 bracelets
boutique necklace

No comments: