-

Monday, June 6, 2016

Summer Sequins

Here we are back to Monday!
I hope you have an awesome week.
It's no secret that I love shiny, sparkly, glittery things. 
 That is why I love this sequin top so much.
It is also super versatile and comfortable. 
 I wore it quite a lot in the winter and spring
 and now here we are styling it for summer.
It's great when one piece of clothing can be so versatile.  
I added some jewelry and my beloved Adidas
 for a laid back, casual look.

Go check your closet for items you wore in the previous seasons
 that just might work for summer.

J.Crew shirt
Gap shorts
Adidas sneakers
Ily Couture necklace
H & M bracelets

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Haven't stopped in for a LONG time, good to see you again Brett. Love the sequin top, looks great.

Have a super summer, G