I hope your week was filled with awesomeness and not so much awkwardness.
- The car with the broom on the back of it at the stop light. People kept trying to get the dudes attention to tell him and he would never look any one's way.
- Never wear skinny jeans when going for a pedicure. It took me an embarrassingly long time to pull my pants legs back down.
- Realizing you never put mascara on that day until you went to wash your face that night.
- My new cup with lid and straw melting in the dishwasher.
- My friend who is on a trip to London butt dialing me and never realizing it.
- Husband left his Ipad on the plane and it was actually returned to him the next morning.
- Son2's amazing culinary skills.
- Having son1 home from the hospital.
- Watching VIKINGS on the History Channel. I am strangely drawn to vikings and would want to have a viking funeral when I die if it weren't illegal.
- The continued support and prayer I am getting from friends and family!!
As I said in my last post,
spring seems to keep eluding us,
so I decided to dress a bit more warmly.
I love pink and red together and decided adding some black to the mix gave it a bit more serious look.
Are you a fan of pink and red together?
Tell me about your awkward/awesome moments this week.
red skinnies-Old Navy